Accend system’s Interdisciplinary Approach
Accend systems have developed Smart Green House and have filed patent. Smart Green House brings multiple disciplines like Physics, Chemistry Biology and Computer science together. The technology has huge potential in the field of Agriculture and the way world will produce fruits, vegetables and other different crops, in near future. It allows monitoring of the plant’s requirements, health and to take corrective action via mobile apps.
Using these learning methodology students will benefit from Project and Skill Based learning approach. It will increase students’ interest in subjects, and they will get into solving authentic problems. They will work along with peer and will build real solutions. Through an integrated, interdisciplinary approach the focus is on real-world, authentic problems, they reflect on problem-solving process. Students learn best when encouraged to construct their own knowledge of the world around them.
What will students will learn
- Application and utility of Physics with respect to different plants
- Application and utility of Chemistry respect to different plants
- Application and utility of Biology respect to different plants
- Designing and operating smart green house
- Hardware Control:Controlling different plant growth parameters.
- Software programming: Regional language or English
- Sensors and Controls Systems
- Communication with multiple devices and medium of communication and Develop mobile-app