Why STEM using ROBOTICS
The Learning Pyramid presents that, students learn and retain 90% of knowledge when they are engaged in purposeful activities with their peers, that is, students learn with each other and students immediately use and apply new information.
STEM with Robotics help students to:
- Become Active learners
- Makes learning fun, engaging, and inspiring.
- Directly involved in problem solving and innovation
- Provides highly practical hands-on experience
- Develops critical thinking skills and problem solving strategies
- Develops the ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Develop an intuitive understanding of applied concepts in science and math.
- Address the grand challenges of the 21st century